X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenger_SRT-8
    replied
    Originally posted by rookieleo View Post
    We all seen/heard of the LSD incident...Was it really necessary to bump the employment thread? Jesus Christ..
    I dont think this is an employment thread, unless i missed something. Im pretty sure this is a discussion topic. Based off your join date, Im sure you have seen this thread get "bumped" since it started, as like other PD's discussed on this site. If you are bothered by what people say about North Chicago, or who share publicized events in a publicized discussion website, then go on about your day....and yes, seems like some individuals there do need JC
    Last edited by Challenger_SRT-8; 03-16-2013, 07:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rookieleo
    replied
    We all seen/heard of the LSD incident...Was it really necessary to bump the employment thread? Jesus Christ..

Leave a comment:

• Raiden341
    replied
    Originally posted by Challenger_SRT-8 View Post
    Ok, I saw on the news this morning a crash that killed two people on Lake Shore Dr. Apparently, the individual was driving in the opposite direction. Now I just seen and update, driver North Chicago PO. What is the deal here....

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=9028804
    I was stuck in that mayhem on the way to work this morning . . . I got there when the the gridlock started, so I got through relatively quick. Crazy to see though . . .

Leave a comment:

• Challenger_SRT-8
    replied
    Ok, I saw on the news this morning a crash that killed two people on Lake Shore Dr. Apparently, the individual was driving in the opposite direction. Now I just seen and update, driver North Chicago PO. What is the deal here....

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=9028804

Leave a comment:

• Chiguy27
    replied
    What the heck's going on with this department now? Did they hire anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Cable
    replied
    The former chief got arrested for stealiing $140,000 in seized drug money.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/1...-property.html

I turned down a job there 3 years ago. Looking like a great career decision.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Same here. About time.

Leave a comment:

• Kuhlers
    replied
    They have started sending out letters to references requesting some information. I live with one of my references and they received a letter asking a couple different things.

Leave a comment:

replied
    From who? I doubt it man. They like quit their process.

Leave a comment:

• knowbudy
    replied
    I heard they have started interviewing references....

Leave a comment:

• Kuhlers
    replied
    Still waiting.
    Last edited by Kuhlers; 09-09-2012, 05:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chiguy27
    replied
    Originally posted by 383897 View Post
    By the time they have orals ill be retired. I was excited at first and now not so much. April test takers haven't even taken the oral exam and no list yet. Oh well
    That's ridiculous. They need new officers, fast. A few weeks ago they had to call in officers from Lake Forest, Vernon Hills, and other towns to help them out because NC had 4 officers for one shift.

Leave a comment:

replied
    By the time they have orals ill be retired. I was excited at first and now not so much. April test takers haven't even taken the oral exam and no list yet. Oh well

Leave a comment:

• Chiguy27
    replied
    My guess is that you good guys and gals will get hired but they will need to test again very soon. Having 50 people at the test, a fraction of those people passing, then a fraction of those people going through the rest of the process, passing it all, and making it through academy and FTO is just not enough of a pool to hire the potential 7-8 or more officers they need. Oh lets not forget to mention that they did not receive ANY lateral candidate applications which did not help their situation either.

I'm interested to see what's going to happen.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I was 1......

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7246 users online. 398 members and 6848 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X