"Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

I am. I was just making a comment.

Comment

only 52 candidates at the orientation

Comment

Originally posted by ollie13 View Post
          only 52 candidates at the orientation
          I counted 55, but I could be off. Saturday will be interesting to see who shows up.
          "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

@Finley78-
            I remember seeing you on the 2010 CPD page. In 2nd group, just waiting for psych, you?

Comment

@Finley78-
              I remember seeing you on the 2010 CPD page. In 2nd group, just waiting for psych, you?
              My lottery number is 8**, so I haven't been called to do the phys test yet...prob be a little longer I'm assuming.
              "Visualize what you want out of life and think big. Don’t feel undeserving. We're all deserving of living our dreams—some of us realize it and some don't. You’re not doing anyone any favors by living small. Embrace these truths and step up. The world is waiting." –Jillian Michaels

Comment

Originally posted by Finley78 View Post
                My lottery number is 8**, so I haven't been called to do the phys test yet...prob be a little longer I'm assuming.
                Yea you will probably be taking the power test sometime soon I would imagine.

Comment

Yea you will probably be taking the power test sometime soon I would imagine.
                  I hope so, thanks.

Comment

They said residency requirement is 15 miles from Fire Station #1 or #2...
                    I've been trying to find these address's all morning...

help?

Comment

Just move to Gurnee That's what's I'd do

Comment

For that starting salary you can find a decent place in Gurnee, Grayslake, Beach Park, Libertyville, or if you're ridiculously rich you can just move to Lake Forest, conveniently located directly south of NC

Comment

Originally posted by Finley78 View Post
                          They said residency requirement is 15 miles from Fire Station #1 or #2...
                          I've been trying to find these address's all morning...

help?
                          North Chicago Fire Department
                          1850 Lewis Avenue, North Chicago, IL 60064(Station 1)

Station 2 is right off of RT-41 on Buckley RD, west of U-Store-It‎ in North Chicago and one of the entrances to Abbott Lab on Buckely Rd east of Waukegan Rd. I do not know if they list the address of Station 2. Just because it sits on what use to be open land or farm field not quite sure.

Comment

At orientation an officer was talking to a candidate and I her him say that they may need as many as ten officers. !
                            "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

Originally posted by 383897 View Post
                              At orientation an officer was talking to a candidate and I her him say that they may need as many as ten officers. !
                              Yeah I guess that all depends on what was originally in the budget to hire and what happens with the ruling today...
                              Last edited by Finley78; 04-27-2012, 10:24 AM.

Comment

10!? Damn I really regret not applying now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6518 users online. 232 members and 6286 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X