Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boiler37
    replied
    Bump: Anyone in the process with this department?

Leave a comment:

• Boiler37
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything regarding a final list from the department/Village? They requested preference points then stopped all updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rd222
    replied
    Originally posted by 383897 View Post
    For real man. I mean it. Keep in touch too. Congrats.
    Originally posted by SLy BLue View Post
    Does anyone have any info on North Chicago or plan to test in June? I know they have had their problems in the past. Morale? Work environment? Thanks
    I applied and will be at the exam/ mandatory orientation. I'm sure we'll get to ask and get answers to our questions there. I think the most important question is how many they plan on hiring. I put my app in last friday and there were 23 people that had picked up apps already. However there weren't many people that had returned the app back, atleast not at that point, maybe about 5 (including myself).

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Back when I was testing, I found myself having the same questions you seem to have. I would call the department and talk to the recruiter. And then I would talk to someone in HR(crap shoot whether they tell you or not) but they tend to know how officers the department is short by. Then if I wanted to see it for myself, after I test, or if I was on the list, I'd ask for a tour of the department. You wont truly get the answers to the questions you have until you get hired somewhere and get involved, but at least it will give you enough to sorta go off of. Just my .02 buddy

Leave a comment:

• SLy BLue
    replied
    Does anyone have any info on North Chicago or plan to test in June? I know they have had their problems in the past. Morale? Work environment? Thanks

Leave a comment:

replied
    For real man. I mean it. Keep in touch too. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Raiden341
    replied
    Thank you :-)

Leave a comment:

replied
    Lol tough guy. Never even said anything bout that. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Raiden341
    replied
    Get on is something you need to worry about.
    I'm already on...

You don't see me running around acting like tough-guy, Mr. Experience either. Just saying...

Leave a comment:

• Challenger_SRT-8
    replied
    That's good to hear, but yes. Individuals I'm referencing involving similiar incidents i.e. PO that took two lives, in my opinion do need JC. If you feel diffferent, sad, that's your opinion. I'm done with trying to explain difference.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Get on is something you need to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• Raiden341
    replied
    Lol I love how wanabee cops tàlk about cops and departments. Spend more time testing and then you'll see a different world. If your lucky.
    Didn't you just get on not even a handful of months ago? Lol.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Of course it's not okay, two lives were taken. But saying some individuals at north chicago need Jesus Christ is bashing the department.

Leave a comment:

• Challenger_SRT-8
    replied
    Hmm, wanna be Lol.......talk about cops how? Please enlight. No cop/dept bashing here. Lives were taken away because of the invidual that caused the crash. Are you saying it's ok because he's a PO? Finish ft

Leave a comment:

replied
    Lol I love how wanabee cops tàlk about cops and departments. Spend more time testing and then you'll see a different world. If your lucky.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7800 users online. 191 members and 7609 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X