Clear All

• ochave000
    replied
    Illinois certification is Illinois certification

Leave a comment:

• Chiguy27
    replied
    Originally posted by ochave000 View Post
    Read the news? Bunch of problems canned the police chief, brought the retired lake forest pd chief in he quit 1 week into it, I hear there are pending disciplinary issues low morale and a lot of the Waukegan police officers laid off probably will be applying
    Thanks. I know they have their "share" (probably more than they need) of issues based on what I've read in the news the past few months. I was mainly interested in what the morale is (apparently low) regardless of what has been in the news. Pay doesn't look too bad though might as well give it a try, right now a job is a job.

Leave a comment:

• ochave000
    replied
    Read the news? Bunch of problems canned the police chief, brought the retired lake forest pd chief in he quit 1 week into it, I hear there are pending disciplinary issues low morale and a lot of the Waukegan police officers laid off probably will be applying

Leave a comment:

• duckies11b
    replied
    Just saw the app go live last night, I'm going to try it out. Don't know much about the department, but I know the city is by NAVSTA Great Lakes, last time I was up there the surrounding areas were looking kinda shady. JMHO of the area.

Leave a comment:

• Chiguy27
    started a topic North Chicago

North Chicago

The last thread on North Chicago is at least 3 years out of date so I figured I'd make a new one. They have an opening on the city website as well as blueline and I applied. They've been in the news lately though.

Anyone have any current info on the department? Testing process, what academy new recruits attend, morale, stuff like that.

Thanks all!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9648 users online. 493 members and 9155 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X