Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odox ever think it’s because they were the best qualified and not an affirmative action bs filled spot? I guess in your world you gotta have a lot of color mixed in or “dey beez racists and sheet “..lol

Comment

Looks like in your world it needs to be just white so that is kind of racist and sheet....

Comment

• rms0012
        rms0012 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t denigrate the integrity of this forum or people you know nothing about, both of you. People are here to try and join a noble profession, not engage in identity politics.

Originally posted by Waiting2017 View Post
      Odox ever think it’s because they were the best qualified and not an affirmative action bs filled spot? I guess in your world you gotta have a lot of color mixed in or “dey beez racists and sheet “..lol
      You mean not an "affirmative action bs filled spot" like it would be if you got hired? I know stupid is not a "protected class" but then again what else do you call someone hiring a recruit that is dumb enough to type "dey beez racists and sheet" on a public forum?

Where you're also showing how ignorant and naïve you are is that every person on this forum who is on the job can tell you people, white males included, in their departments who got positions they did not deserve. I work with white males every day who hate that another white male who is largely incompetent got over promoted. You're right..that's not affirmative action. It also isn't hiring the "best qualified."

For the record, I hope you're still waiting in 2018...and in 2019...and in 2020. Basically I hope you don't get on the job. I've been on this forum for years and I don't ever recall saying this to someone and if I did I can barely remember because it's a rarity. We have enough idiots that we have to answer for to our families, friends, the public and everyone else scrutinizing all we do. You are not who I want backing me up on a call and my sincere prayer is that you either get tossed from the process and/or your words come back to bite you and show potential departments the liability you are.

Have a great day and I wish you the best in another career!

Comment

• Waiting2017
        Waiting2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Snuffy, I’m retired you loser so I’m not waiting on anything but a pension check every month. You being on this website for years tells me how much a loser you are. Now get your shine box!
        Last edited by Waiting2017; 03-22-2018, 12:34 PM.

• Waiting2017
        Waiting2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        ISnuffy . I wish you are fired in your present job. Have a great day also lol

Originally posted by Odox002 View Post
      Looks like in your world it needs to be just white so that is kind of racist and sheet....
      Cut the nonsense. Your original comment was unnecessary and inappropriate. It grew into something bigger than necessary. If you're here to get information and learn, do it without putting your foot in your mouth and move on.

Comment

• Odox002
        Odox002 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I probably shouldn't have posted that but I was doing some research into Lincolnshire and it just clearly stood out to me!

• Waiting2017
        Waiting2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        You still sound like a non white racist to me. You wrote it now stand by it.

• Waiting2017
        Waiting2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        Editedxxxx

Waiting 2017 I'll take you being retired and never returning to the job over you starting out on the job. For the record, there are several people who are on the job and retired who have come on this forum for years to...get this...help other people starting out. If that makes me a loser so be it. Wish me fired all you like. Wish me dead as far as I can care. I do what I am supposed to do when I am supposed to do it. Your opinion of me is as good as the opinion of people I lock up. Again I am sincerely happy you're at home waiting for your check. You do us more good there than putting on a uniform and getting in a squad. Good riddance.

Comment

• Waiting2017
        Waiting2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        lmfao. You will "figure" it out later when you have more time on the job. Right now you sound like a snotnosed 4 year wonder boy company man.

Joe and Waiting, I think you two should just call it quits and just let this be over. Odox, it may have been an observation you made, but as you can see, there are ways to get info out that can be misconstrued. Lets allow this thread return back to helping applicants find out about LIncolnshire.

Comment

• Waiting2017
        Waiting2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you SC. I am done posting on this matter.

Lol Waiting. We’ve already figured out you’re a troll. The only thing you’re waiting on is a job offer from a PD which I’m sure will never come.

Comment

• Waiting2017
        Waiting2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you’re not a copChigoof27 cause you have no clue. Hardly a troll chump. 30 years as a copper and lmfao at goofs like you. Now get your shine box!

Nothing beats a "randomly generated lottery number" though...

Comment

Anybody heard any info on there last application/testing cycle of 2018?
        Thanks

Comment

• Wershen
          Wershen commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm in the academy now for a neighboring town and they had 2 come through in the class prior to ours and I'm in the academy with 1 of their's now.

I have heard that they lost 2 officers and were trying to fill their spot plus possibly 1 other.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5205 users online. 189 members and 5016 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X