Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any of you heard back from Amtrak??
    Last edited by navgunner21; 08-19-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Nothing. I know applicants that have had interviews.
      "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Do you know how long the hiring process takes?

Comment

Anyone get to the Psychological yet?

Comment

My buddy has taken the physical, written, psych and had 2 interviews. He has another interview September 11th. I believe this is the last round before they select a new crew.

Comment

I still have not heard anything after the call about passing the written. I called HR last week and they were absolutely no help stating that letters are being mailed out. It has been nine business days and still nothing.
              Last edited by LockednLoaded; 09-07-2012, 03:49 PM.
              "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

My buddy had his interview today...it was down to 20 people today. He goes back next week for next step...sounds like they have chosen

Comment

Originally posted by LockednLoaded View Post
                  I still have not heard anything after the call about passing the written. I called HR last week and they were absolutely no help stating that letters are being mailed out. It has been nine business days and still nothing.
                  The longest part of the process will be the step from written to the oral interview. They took the top people from the written and are now nearing the end of their process. Once that group is finalized, then the next batch will receive their phone calls for orals.

Comment

If the testing process is pass/fail, how do they come up with a list or group? I received the same letter saying I will be notified when the process resumes. I've never heard of this. I've also never heard of being interviewed 2 or 3 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duke004 View Post
                      I've also never heard of being interviewed 2 or 3 times.
                      Have you tested a lot of places? It is not uncommon to have several interviews.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

• ^^bingo.

Depends on the dept. I have done interviews where the first is with the testing agency, then the dept...also done 3 interviews before...surrounding agencies, the dept, then the chief..

I would say the bulk of interviews, in my experience, are with the commissioners, then the dept/chief, if it gets that far in the process

Comment

• Anyone else have an interview scheduled for this week?

Comment

• Just had mine. They say they are looking for 18 and hopefully by the end of the year. Next is the back ground. The process is supposed to speed up now. Nothing said about another interview.

Comment

• I was told 18 also by year end.

They are sure moving quick. Oral, job offer, psych, and background in just under a week! Damn.

Comment

• Have anybody heard anything???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5012 users online. 242 members and 4770 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X