X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard a word.

Comment

Me either.
      "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

I received a letter today.

"Once the Amtrak Police Department is ready to proceed to the nest step in their process, our office will contact you."

Not sure what this means for the future, but the Captain was pretty clear needing sixteen officers.
        "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Does anyone have any idea when the next step in the process is? At the Physical Agility test they said they had 8 immediate opening and possible 5 additional. They acted like this was going to be a fast moving process. Going on 6 weeks since the Physical Agility.

Comment

Per the Captain, the next step was a written date for those that passed the physical. Did you receive the letter I got?

Comment

Yep... got the same letter just thought it was going to move a little faster.

Comment

In Saturday's mail I received a packet outlining the process, an orientation date, and a written date along with an employment application.

Comment

When did you apply? I applied in Feb. and was wondering if you did at the same time. I hope I make the qualifications, I am with Cook County but it has only been 2 years with the jail! Good luck with everything!

Comment

February also.

Comment

Wow..... Well good luck to you.... I will keep trying in the future......

Comment

Thank you. I wouldn't hang your head to low. If you took the physical, then I am sure they will be in communication with more applicants soon.

Comment

Does anyone have any insight on the written test Amtrak uses?

Comment

Any one heard back from the written test yet?

Comment

Yes, a phone call last week from Human Resources. They called with passing score information on the written and said they are scheduling orals in the near future. Also, the dates for interviews will scheduled via telephone.

Comment

Have a buddy who works for a small department in central illinois. He has just finished his psych and has a final interview coming up very soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7397 users online. 409 members and 6988 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X