• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks bro!
    "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

Haven't got anything here.
      This is for all you new people. I only have one rule: everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your Job i'll shoot you myself.

Comment

I heard that they are allowing only 30 people to test.

Comment

I'm certified with over three years in and a degree. Hope I at least get a chance.
          This is for all you new people. I only have one rule: everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your Job i'll shoot you myself.

Comment

How many did they hire from the last group that started the April academy?

Comment

I have no clue how many are in the Academy now but there hiring 25 this round I hurd.

Comment

I received my info for testing last week.
                "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Originally posted by jsimmons2932 View Post
                  I heard that they are allowing only 30 people to test.
                  really?dang....

im sure youll get some info soon too man...i also heard that they were taking quite a few laterals..

Comment

If any personnel are working for APD, please, if you have time, PM me.
                    "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Im so dissapointed. I dont get why i have not received jack squat didly!
                      "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

Originally posted by LockednLoaded View Post
                        If any personnel are working for APD, please, if you have time, PM me.
                        Same here I have a question for one of you Officers.

Thank you.

Comment

What's the Vet status of those who received an invite?

Comment

I dont have vet points but im on in Wisconsin and in the academy now.

Comment

Originally posted by CHItoDC View Post
                              What's the Vet status of those who received an invite?
                              OEF vet...

Comment

What's this about veteran points? Amtrak isn't an OPM regulated agency. Do they have veteran points similar?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9244 users online. 429 members and 8815 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X