Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of all, I been trying to apply. And there's never application open. Try to call HR and never pick up

Comment

• You NEED juice here fellas so it looks like I'll put this off to the side for now.
      Vaya con dios

Comment

• Does anyone have any information? Did they hire? If so, how many? ANYTHING? Thank you.
        Vaya con dios

Comment

• I'll offer what little information I have..... I first went through testing with them back towards the end of 2011, completed the written, physical, oral interview, was told they were looking to hire about 18, completed the background investigation, 2 psychological tests and in April 2014 I did their oral psych interview. That was the last time I ever heard from them.... I heard rumors they hired a couple guys who already had the academy. During the whole process they've always said until you get a notice in the mail saying you've been disqualified that you are still being considered. Haven't gotten anything like that. When I applied I saw the ad on the BlueLine and emailed in a resume' I never did the online app so for those that have applied through there I can't offer much help. I do know that they don't do eligibility lists so there's no time table and they have said numerous times that it is the Federal government so they like to drag their heels.

Comment

• Perfect, just wanted to get more info. Thank you.
            Vaya con dios

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiba View Post
              You NEED juice here fellas so it looks like I'll put this off to the side for now.
              No juice required.

There's no rhyme or reason as to how Human Resources choses their candidates for the process. I was hired back in late 2011 with seven other guys and the majority of us didn't know a single name/badge working at the department. I can answer any basic questions about the department you may have, but I will note that I resigned to another department after approximately one year of working at Amtrak.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8441 users online. 389 members and 8052 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X