Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check the Illinois Training and Standards Board site. Sometimes they have a master list of all the academies with their start and end dates as well as any other special on-going training the various academies are offering. It might take a little digging.
    Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

• They use other academies now. They have a guy at the state police academy now.

Comment

• Anyone hear from Amtrak recently? I heard they had two guys go in for psych. evals before the thanksgiving day holiday. Dont know if they've moved into the next step or if these two guys will be hired.
        Last edited by Kratos207; 12-22-2013, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Kratos207; 12-22-2013, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike4548 View Post
            I was wondering how long did it take for you to hear from HR after your interview with the psychologist?

Have you heard back from them since you've interviewed with the psychologist?

Comment

• Is this department still hiring? Anyone with any info?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kratos207 View Post
                Is this department still hiring? Anyone with any info?
                I guess you can look at jobs.amtrak.com but that's too complicated.
                I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                  I guess you can look at jobs.amtrak.com but that's too complicated.
                  Haaa...funny. During one of my trips to Union Station last year, the HR Rep mentioned they don't post on the website. I figured people are getting phone calls or not getting phone calls.

Comment

• My buddy got called. He starts on February 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by ILOFC View Post
                      My buddy got called. He starts on February 3rd
                      Good for him! Any idea when he got that call?

Comment

• ILOFC. I sent you a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kratos207 View Post
                          Haaa...funny. During one of my trips to Union Station last year, the HR Rep mentioned they don't post on the website. I figured people are getting phone calls or not getting phone calls.
                          As a former employee of the department, if HR said that, they can be in a world of trouble. By law they're required to post up jobs for both external and internal applicants.
                          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
                            As a former employee of the department, if HR said that, they can be in a world of trouble. By law they're required to post up jobs for both external and internal applicants.
                            Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the HR Dept posting up when they are contacting someone from their current list for an opening. What I meant was HR doesn't post open P.O. posts bc their list is still active.

Comment

• Anyone have an idea how long their current list of candidates is good for? I've been in the process +2 years and don't know how long they hold onto the list.

Comment

• New posting hiring cert. Written and odd power run 1.5 mile in 19:45 lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8613 users online. 467 members and 8146 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X