Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sent my resume in 4/12 and haven't even heard anything back.
    Last edited by ASK3000X; 07-29-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Ur not going to hear anything. They are not accepting apps. Even if its says they are on the Amtrak website they aren't. They are still going through candidates from the last list. They always post on the blue line when they test. So just keep checking the blue line for new tests.

Comment

• Any insight on if they'll be calling/hiring any time soon?

Comment

• Haven't heard anything on a time frame but they are going off their current list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazury401 View Post
            Just for consideration, it took about 5 months between the written exam and a phone call for the oral interview when I was initially hired there. When Human Resources finally called, I had forgotten that I had applied there. Send me a message if you have any questions about the job. I worked as a P/O for roughly a year before getting hired elsewhere.
            I was wondering how long did it take for you to hear from HR after your interview with the psychologist?

Comment

• Anyone have info. on this department? Like pay scale? Yearly raises? Steps to "top-out"? Also, anyone hear from them recently? Wondering if they are still hiring.

Comment

• 26 year top out. Top pay is around 82,000

Comment

• Originally posted by Kratos207 View Post
                  Anyone have info. on this department? Like pay scale? Yearly raises? Steps to "top-out"? Also, anyone hear from them recently? Wondering if they are still hiring.
                  Search Amtrak police as this has been brought up many times.
                  I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Anyone hear anything from Amtrak PD? Any idea if they are still hiring? Its been a few months since my background was completed.

Comment

Anyone hear anything from Amtrak PD? Any idea if they are still hiring? Its been a few months since my background was completed.
                      I declined the offer, went with a better one. You do need to know someone there though

Comment

• Originally posted by V00D00 View Post
                        I declined the offer, went with a better one. You do need to know someone there though
                        I recently was contacted to conduct the psych. test. I don't know what the next step is or the next class in the academy will be. Anyone have an inside scoop??

Comment

I recently was contacted to conduct the psych. test. I don't know what the next step is or the next class in the academy will be. Anyone have an inside scoop??
                          you will go down to union station for your psych, if they like the results then a medical exam. they only use chicago metro so just look that up, the next class would probably be in january.

Comment

• Originally posted by V00D00 View Post
                            you will go down to union station for your psych, if they like the results then a medical exam. they only use chicago metro so just look that up, the next class would probably be in january.
                            How would I look up info. for the next metro class? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

How would I look up info. for the next metro class? Any help is appreciated.
                              Google the academy's website, perhaps? You want to get into law enforcement, start by taking the initiative to figure out things on your own and find creative solutions. Nobody is going to hold your hand and guide you through every step on the job. I'm not being mean, I'm just typing a kinder version of what everyone else is thinking.
                              Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

• Originally posted by BoyWithStick View Post
                                Google the academy's website, perhaps? You want to get into law enforcement, start by taking the initiative to figure out things on your own and find creative solutions. Nobody is going to hold your hand and guide you through every step on the job. I'm not being mean, I'm just typing a kinder version of what everyone else is thinking.
                                No hard feelings at all. I did google the academy, searched the website and I didnt see anything that mentions a metro class or upcoming dates. Wasn't sure if there was a different site I needed to search.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6751 users online. 356 members and 6395 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X