Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear anything recently? Any info. on when the next academy will be?

Comment

• If they do send guys to the academy they send them to cpd's metro class.

Comment

• I have a buddy currently in the academy for CPD, he said they just had a metro class start on July 1st. I believe most of those in the class were for Metra, of course other than CPD cadets.

Any idea when the next metro class will be?

Comment

• Uh, the last Metro class came in on May 6th. They only do one Metro group at a time from what I've seen. They should graduate in September. Next class will be around that time frame.

Comment

• So is Amtrak sending their officers to the academy in Chicago?

Comment

• Thought they only hired certified to sav money
              Next metro class will be Jan 2014 accordingto my hri

Comment

• Originally posted by mranderson77 View Post
                Thought they only hired certified to sav money
                Next metro class will be Jan 2014 accordingto my hri
                They are hiring certified. They probably are running out of certified candidates. I hope Amtrak starts another academy class before Jan '14, because that's too long away!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kratos207 View Post
                  So is Amtrak sending their officers to the academy in Chicago?
                  Yep, the academy building is just down the street from Union Station.

Comment

• I know where the academy is located. I'm just wondering for those that are not certified if they get hired by Amtrak, will they attend the academy in GA or the CPD academy?

Comment

• Anyone hear anything from Amtrak?

Comment

• Take a breather. It will be months before anything is heard. If it's less, than better yet. They will call when they call.
                        "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

• They send them to cpd metro academy if they hire non certified.

Comment

I know where the academy is located. I'm just wondering for those that are not certified if they get hired by Amtrak, will they attend the academy in GA or the CPD academy?
                            CPD Academy

Comment

• Sweet! Ill be sitting here, waiting. i understand its a long process, just getting antsy!!

Comment

Sweet! Ill be sitting here, waiting. i understand its a long process, just getting antsy!!
                                Just for consideration, it took about 5 months between the written exam and a phone call for the oral interview when I was initially hired there. When Human Resources finally called, I had forgotten that I had applied there. Send me a message if you have any questions about the job. I worked as a P/O for roughly a year before getting hired elsewhere.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10055 users online. 472 members and 9583 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X