300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jayl View Post
    Is Amtrak accepting apps now and if so how to apply I went on site but couldn't find anything
    If it's not on the website, you can mail a resume to Union Station HR.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Anyone hear from Amtrak lately? I've heard they are in need of officers, just dont know if they've hired anybody recently.

Comment

• They hired one female. A couple of guys are in backgrounds now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILOFC View Post
          They hired one female. A couple of guys are in backgrounds now.
          Ok. Do they let you know when they are conducting your back ground? Or is it you just wait for that phone call for the next step?

Comment

• They will let u know. Mine went pretty quick. They have 14 spots open.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILOFC View Post
              They will let u know. Mine went pretty quick. They have 14 spots open.
              Hopefully I get a call soon. I just want to be given a chance. I'm not certified, so I think that may hurt my status. I understand its better that departments hire certified officers due to costs of getting someone certified. Soon...hopefully soon.

Comment

• A few have started backgrounds.
                "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

• Originally posted by LockednLoaded View Post
                  A few have started backgrounds.
                  Probably no word on who they are conducting backgrounds on right? Most likely people that are certified. I wonder how many that are still eligible are certifide?

Comment

• Most are non- certified. They are doing certified first tho.

Comment

• Sounds like they are moving along. Thats always good to hear.

Comment

• ILOFC can you turn on your PMs?
                        "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

• Don't know how

Comment

• I think I figured it out. Try to send a message.

Comment

• Awesome. Message sent.

Comment

• ILOFC, I sent you a PM. Hopefully you'll be able to help me out. Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7741 users online. 391 members and 7350 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X