Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...............aaaaaaaaand in with a new captain

Comment

• The capt. is leaving in a week. The place is up for grabs who knows what the future will bring.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything from Amtrak? I'm in the process, its been over a year now. I took the personality test in mid-October and haven't heard anything since then.

Comment

• They are down 15. They take forever. Took me a year to get through everything.

Comment

• If u have any questions just message me.

Comment

• How long is forever?...haahahahaaaa. So i see that there's a new captain from what I've been reading on the previous posts. It could probably take a while being that the new captain has to settle in. Does their hiring list expire? Also, do they hire those that are already certified or those that are not certified officers?

Comment

• Originally posted by ILOFC View Post
                If u have any questions just message me.
                I tried sending you a msg but you dont except private msgs.

Comment

• so i hear Amtrak is getting a couple retired CPD guys to run Chicago, true or untrue.............

Comment

• True. Both good guys..

Comment

• I recently noticed that Amtrak is now accepting applications for Police Officer, has anyone heard from them lately? Its been since mid-october that I havent heard anything from Amtrak.

Comment

• Everything got secured up when the higher ups left. I know for a fact they r down 15 at the present moment. They drag there feet as long as they can. For what reason? No one knows. I didn't meet the new capt. I have only met the new deputy chief who seems really proactive and a cops chief. But, I would expect movement from the list soon. They are starting to take certified guys first. Doesn't matter if you are part/full time you would get picked over none certified.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILOFC View Post
                          Everything got secured up when the higher ups left. I know for a fact they r down 15 at the present moment. They drag there feet as long as they can. For what reason? No one knows. I didn't meet the new capt. I have only met the new deputy chief who seems really proactive and a cops chief. But, I would expect movement from the list soon. They are starting to take certified guys first. Doesn't matter if you are part/full time you would get picked over none certified.
                          just like the way it shouldn't be. it mostly has to do with saving money since they don't have to pay for an academy and pay you at the same time. either or i'd tell everyone to apply.

Comment

• I am trying to turn the messaging on. A lil difficult doing it on the phone.

Comment

• Yea, with new management its understandable that its gona take a while for people on the list to get a call. Just hope they settle down and begin contacting people soon.

Comment

• Is Amtrak accepting apps now and if so how to apply I went on site but couldn't find anything

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5732 users online. 299 members and 5433 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X