Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to hear some info also. Just basic things like morale and what not. Greatly appreciated.

Comment

Trying to keep this thread alive - If they're still waiting for budget / If they're taking anyone before the current list expires in March? Hoping someone might know... Thanks

Comment

Received an email to schedule a poly. although the email did say there were no position openings at this time.
        Last edited by doctrips; 03-30-2016, 01:50 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Heard that they are down a bunch of guys with a lot of retirees coming up in the next couple years. This is the time to get on Schaumburg. From what I heard is that the fto process is very strict and they don't let minor things slide.

Comment

Well I would think so. Since you know. Like 3 cops just got canned for shaking down crooks and running a mass drug operation. Craziness.
            Last edited by Frekinrican5; 04-18-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

That's old news...

Comment

That was at least 2 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
                  Well I would think so. Since you know. Like 3 cops just got canned for shaking down crooks and running a mass drug operation. Craziness.
                  As stated, thats old news and I really don't see the connection between them passing a tough FTO program and shaking down crook, can you help clarify that for me?

Comment

Anyone else get a call for a board interview?

Comment

My friend had her interview with them and is being moved forward to a polygraph. She was in the 150s on the list.

Comment

Schaumburg will be looking to hire around 5 off the next list, if not more. Lots of retirements coming up over the next few years. Great department to work for. Good luck to everyone who took the test.

Comment

Originally posted by PaleHorse6 View Post
                          Schaumburg will be looking to hire around 5 off the next list, if not more. Lots of retirements coming up over the next few years. Great department to work for. Good luck to everyone who took the test.
                          Schaumburg is pretty big. You can rest assured more than 5 will get hired over the next 2 yrs. I've known several PDs, under 50 officers, to hire more than 5 from one list. And many of them were short again by the next one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7776 users online. 395 members and 7381 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X