X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaBears29
    replied
    Originally posted by mpb226 View Post
    Anyone else get a call to return to city hall? Seems like there is an extra test before the interview. Any information on this test? It seems like a personality type one to me.
    Yeah I got a call yesterday. I'll be heading there next week. I'm wondering if this is a suit and tie type visit, or can we get away with business casual. I've never had this for any other dept, so I'm really not sure what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• mpb226
    replied
    Anyone else get a call to return to city hall? Seems like there is an extra test before the interview. Any information on this test? It seems like a personality type one to me.

Leave a comment:

• DaBears29
    replied
    Thanks for the info. I'm glad you emailed them because it looks like the relevant information regarding the test was taken off the website. See you tomorrow at 9.

Leave a comment:

• FRNZX
    replied
    I emailed Dawn Decker, the HR contact person on the annoucement who responded with the following... Please plan on attending the written exam if you wish to be considered and have already paid the fee and applied. Harper College at 9:00am, Building E on 12-10-11.

Leave a comment:

• 20Rubicon07
    replied
    Anyone know what time we are suppose to be there? or where it is at? thanks

Leave a comment:

• mpb226
    replied
    Originally posted by DaBears29 View Post
    Negative. I was wondering the same thing because all I got was confirmation that my application was submitted after I filled it out. I've received nothing since.
    Same here. I figure we should hear something very soon, hopefully by Friday. If anyone hears anything, let us know!

Leave a comment:

• DaBears29
    replied
    Originally posted by 20Rubicon07 View Post
    Did anyone receive a confirmation email/info for this Saturday's written?
    Negative. I was wondering the same thing because all I got was confirmation that my application was submitted after I filled it out. I've received nothing since.

Leave a comment:

• goodfella
    replied
    Originally posted by Mazury401 View Post
    I completed an internship with a department bordering Schaumburg and at that time (3 years ago) the morale appeared low among the department. I don't know how things are now, but when I talked to the officers they said the brass is heavy-handed and had installed cameras that actually looked into the officer's squad car as they drove. The cameras would activate any time the vehicle made an abrupt movement.
    fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk that .....

Leave a comment:

• 20Rubicon07
    replied
    Did anyone receive a confirmation email/info for this Saturday's written?

Leave a comment:

• Shyster
    replied
    yeah i just called and they emailed me a link that makes it work

Leave a comment:

• dm46
    replied
    Originally posted by mpb226 View Post
    I figured it out.

Once you fill out your profile there should be a "Next" button towards the bottom. Hit that, fill out one more page, and you are done. It works with Internet Explorer and not Firefox.
    Thanks a lot. I was just about to pull out my other laptop to try with IE.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• mpb226
    replied
    I figured it out.

Once you fill out your profile there should be a "Next" button towards the bottom. Hit that, fill out one more page, and you are done. It works with Internet Explorer and not Firefox.

Leave a comment:

• dm46
    replied
    Any luck with this?

This is a fancy website I'm sure they spent a lot of money on...too bad it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Shyster
    replied
    praise allah im not the only person screwing this up lol

Leave a comment:

• mpb226
    replied
    Originally posted by Shyster View Post
    i think it happened after i logged out then logged back in the next day to finish the app. now it wont let me move on. im going to call monday.
    Anyone else getting, "This job cannot be viewed at this time. It has either been deleted or is no longer available for application.For more job opportunities, please click here.", after filling out your profile and trying to complete the application?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9458 users online. 438 members and 9020 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X