Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you guys have your polygraph done?
    "Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear"

Comment

I had mine at:
      FL Hunter & Associates
      Hinsdale, IL 60521

Comment

3 more positions just opened up.

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty, however, it sounds bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Yea_Buddy View Post
            lmao, you beat me to it.....innocent until proven guility, but 99.999999% they will not be police officers at Schaumbug anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Yea_Buddy View Post
              Got a kick out of this, haha

Comment

As I said I know it sounds bad, but I'd be real careful who you are laughing at or "getting a kick out of" because believe it or not a reasonable amount of these type of cases don't result in convictions.

*I'm not saying this case is one of those, just an overall word of caution*

Comment

ISPTPR22 is right. And don't believe everything you see on TV or in the papers..

Comment

How was the polygraph...i was just doing a search for them and saw you went to the same place as I need to go for the dept i'm testing for. I had one friend on a dept tell me to be careful if you have to polygraph in hinsdale or oak brook because these locations were caught purposely failing people in the past to get more money from depts (more people come through, more $) I hope they are this F L Hunter place is on the up and up.

Comment

The polygraph at Hunter was professional. The examiner did not play games and was straight up. I received a letter stating that I passed. So, I don't think they are failing people just to create more invoices.

Remember, it is a subjective science. Don't give the examiner a reason to not like you. Be professional and personable. Wear a suit and tie. Polish your shoes. Make that hair look high and tight. Many people in the industry have a police and or military background. They notice things and pay attention to detail.

The people at Theodore in Hillside are straight up also. They have an easy going atmosphere and will bust your "bits."

My partner once took a polygraph at COPS. Some of his responses indicated "inconclusive." He still got the job. So, it's up to the department to make the decision from there.

Comment

I wanted to keep this thread going since their test is coming up. Any info floating around?

Comment

I already have a contigent offer from a police department, I just need to pass my polygraph at Hunter. Did you receive the letter stating you passed after completing your polygraph exam?

Comment

Has any one heard anything new???

Comment

I have an oral interview with Schaumburg PD in a few weeks. Any current officers have any info about the department?

Comment

Anyone have any information or knowledge if Schaumburg is going to hire anytime soon? Before next slea academy in Jan?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8681 users online. 394 members and 8287 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X