300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schaumburg PD

Anyone have info on this dept? Big place says they average hire 6 per year. I was very impressed with their information packet on the website.

I'll most likely try Schaumburg instead of Campton Hills even though I already applied to Campton Hills. The fact that they require a degree is very appealing.

Comment

$50. ffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

i take it they arnt doing to POST test either that day

Comment

sounds like a test very similar to West Chicagos, 2 hour study period. break and then the test begins

Comment

Anyone have any information of this departments, morale, equipment, brass, etc. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, a few years ago when layoffs were starting, Schaumburg scooped up a bunch of unemployed coppers. I could be thinking of another department, but if I'm right, then that's a good sign in my book.

Otherwise, I don't know a thing about the department.

Comment

I had already turned in my Libertyville app before seeing this test posted. I would definitely do this over Campton Hills, that's for sure. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by chihopefull View Post
                Anyone have any information of this departments, morale, equipment, brass, etc. Any information is greatly appreciated.
                I completed an internship with a department bordering Schaumburg and at that time (3 years ago) the morale appeared low among the department. I don't know how things are now, but when I talked to the officers they said the brass is heavy-handed and had installed cameras that actually looked into the officer's squad car as they drove. The cameras would activate any time the vehicle made an abrupt movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazury401 View Post
                  I completed an internship with a department bordering Schaumburg and at that time (3 years ago) the morale appeared low among the department. I don't know how things are now, but when I talked to the officers they said the brass is heavy-handed and had installed cameras that actually looked into the officer's squad car as they drove. The cameras would activate any time the vehicle made an abrupt movement.

Just don't leave your beat.

Comment

did anyone else screw up their application and cant apply now but they still charged you $50?

Comment

Originally posted by Shyster View Post
                      did anyone else screw up their application and cant apply now but they still charged you $50?
                      screwed up how? if you don't mind saying so others can avoid it.

sorry for the bad luck.

Comment

i think it happened after i logged out then logged back in the next day to finish the app. now it wont let me move on. im going to call monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shyster View Post
                          i think it happened after i logged out then logged back in the next day to finish the app. now it wont let me move on. im going to call monday.
                          Anyone else getting, "This job cannot be viewed at this time. It has either been deleted or is no longer available for application.For more job opportunities, please click here.", after filling out your profile and trying to complete the application?

Comment

praise allah im not the only person screwing this up lol

Comment

Any luck with this?

This is a fancy website I'm sure they spent a lot of money on...too bad it doesn't work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10279 users online. 489 members and 9790 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X