Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol my bad this is kinda all over the place.

basicly would I get some kind of denied letter from the department if they decided not to go with me? Or would I just stop hearing from them all together without any kind of notification.

Comment

• Hey DGuz, i’ve been through the entire process and am currently in the last group of about 30-40 people to have completed everything. They told us 2 weeks ago when we went to HR to fill out hiring forms that some people will be included in the next training which starts this monday, and some will be pushed til September for their training. However, if you have not had your psych, medical, and background steps completed yet I would have to assume they did not continue on. It is odd that you did not receive anything stating this though so maybe not.

Comment

• after the dragging incident they stopped sending people to the academy and turned everyone in to high paid security. there were a lotta days when they didn't know what they were doing AND they were just improving. lot of the folks there were retired LE some with good backgrounds and some with not so squeaky clean records but were able to get brushed under the rug and hidden. there were more wrongs than rights at that department and from what current and former officers were saying the white shirts got off on disciplining and "mini-vacations" and the feds liked to play little games like switching ID's and hiding people in trunks to do integrity checks. I didn't last long because I passed words with someone on the way they address people.

Comment

• Originally posted by kameron-bc21 View Post
          after the dragging incident they stopped sending people to the academy and turned everyone in to high paid security. there were a lotta days when they didn't know what they were doing AND they were just improving. lot of the folks there were retired LE some with good backgrounds and some with not so squeaky clean records but were able to get brushed under the rug and hidden. there were more wrongs than rights at that department and from what current and former officers were saying the white shirts got off on disciplining and "mini-vacations" and the feds liked to play little games like switching ID's and hiding people in trunks to do integrity checks. I didn't last long because I passed words with someone on the way they address people.
          Jesus effing Christ... Holy crappy grammar
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• No kidding. I was actually interested in what's going on with them. Now my brain hurts...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7209 users online. 314 members and 6895 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X