300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States Border Patrol

So I will be taking the Border Patrol exam this coming October. I was wondering if anyone will also be in attendance and/or have any information in regards to the process as a whole or what to expect on the exam?

Originally posted by kresmael View Post
    So I will be taking the Border Patrol exam this coming October. I was wondering if anyone will also be in attendance and/or have any information in regards to the process as a whole or what to expect on the exam?
    There is a 400 page long thread about this somewhere.

here is is

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...r-Patrol-Agent
    Originally Posted by Law100
    Note to everyone: notice how respect I am

Comment

Thanks pappabacon , I was more of seeing who will be taking test in Chicago so we could kind of go through process and give feedback...

Comment

a guy i know just got hired for them in Texas he left today down there, they move really quick with the process for what i hear

Comment

Good choice and good luck. Study up for the written, the pass rate is somewhere between 25% - 35%. Usually, its the artificial language that gets people.

U.S. Border Patrol
          EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

Haven't looked into this too far yet, but have heard good things. Maybe I'll seriously consider applying.

Comment

From what I have read, everything sounds like a great opportunity. I applied and at the end of the questionaire, they schedule you within a month for the initial written test. I'm 2** on CPD lottery list but who knows how long that process may take, so I figured you cant have too many options...

Comment

I tested in August of last year, did the test downtown, did my OB's in Indianapolis, and then had my medical in Mt. Prospect so as far as travel you shouldn't have it too bad. People I tested with got calls and as you can see Allistar tested after me and has an EOD (congrats!)

I got picked up by a PD in the 'burbs and removed myself from the process. In the meantime when they send you the studyguide, work with it and you'll do fine.

Comment

I took the test earlier this year. I scored in the high 80's. I havent been called, mailed, or e-mailed about anything after that but who knows. Good luck on your test, dont sweat it, you'll do fine.
                  Vaya con dios

Comment

I should bite my tongue. I just got my tentative selection letter.
                    Vaya con dios

Comment

How long did process take for you ibarre7?

Comment

I took my test late december 2010... Im just entering the first step which is the background. The tentative selection letter means i have to pass all my steps coming up to get the job. Im still about 6-9 months away from the job offer if i pass everything.
                        Vaya con dios

Comment

Got my email that i passed with a low 90's score, hopefully process gets moving....

Comment

Originally posted by kresmael View Post
                            Got my email that i passed with a low 90's score, hopefully process gets moving....
                            About 10 points points more than me, you should get a tentative selection letter soon.
                            Vaya con dios

Comment

Any updates on your part?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6604 users online. 346 members and 6258 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X