Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the other side of my street lost power and a lot of debris everywhere..Idk why these places don't invest in generators.

Comment

Yeah i saw a lot of businesss without power. One minute its sunny the next its downpouring. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
        He can edit it and it won't show thats up to him.
        True but he aint looking to get hired..you are. And you never want to put your future into someone else's hands. Lesson learned. Move on nothing to see.

Sidebar..we talk about little girls but police talk more. Believe me when I say I got an old classmate at Plano and this is how this job works. Sally Jane shoots her mouth off on the blog and leaves clues to identify herself and where she's on the list. Maybe she doesn't offend me but one of crew members. Don't think I won't put in a call to an classmate in Plano about how one of their applicants did x, y, z to one of my buddies. Don't think they won't ask around about you..your sister, your friends, your first crush. This is not a condescending talk down to you thing...it's a be advised thing because you will see people who do not take it seriously and they will learn.

Comment

Kwik example and then off my soapbox. I once called a community college pd looking to locate a subject who I needed to contact but had no valid number or address for. A coworker of the person I spoke with on the phone knew one of my coworkers and by the next day we were talking about why I called there and who he knows there. That easy and that quick.

Comment

Appreciate it guys. It was a total brain fart moment. It happens move on... I GET IT. Learn from mistakes, no harm intended, no bad mouthing, I get the whole concept. Thanks.

Comment

I understand what your saying I did not take it as a talking down too, I took it as a helpful reminder. I appreciate all you guys jumping on it and pointing it out. I was at work all day and I woke up today and was like oops.... I want nothing more then to get hired and I understand what could happen by doing something like that! Why risk something by doing something like that? I've seen a number of guys on here make that same mistake I did and everyone was quick to be like uh don't do that! I even told a few and I just did it stuff happens.

Comment

I think it was all just a friendly heads up. We all make mistakes, it's part of life, we learn from them. Wonder if Plano will try and send guys to the September academy, would be a rush if they did.

Comment

That would be rushing it, never know though. Totally agree someone out their would take all of what you guys said and think their being picked on or unfairly criticized. I knew what you guys were doing and I'm very appreciative.

Comment

It's happened to all of us at some time. It happened to me here at first too. Nothing like getting a PM being told what you drive, who you are dating and when she graduates (that one still has me lost) and where you live. All from a username on a forum. Still kinda weirded out by that actually, lol.

Anyway, I edited my post for you. :-)

Comment

Wow... I would be weirded out slso that's crazy!! Who would ever know something like that could ever happen. I can't imagine that Raiden.. Sheesh

Comment

Oh by the way thanks for editing that post !!

Comment

Anybody got any information going forward?

Comment

Any get contacted for anything been a while since the list came out!

Comment

Bump bump bump
                              Vaya con dios

Comment

Did anyone interview here? If so, did you receive a copy of the final list?
                                Vaya con dios

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11782 users online. 522 members and 11260 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X