300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTI / Got the call!

Well I finally got the call and start the academy July 10th at PTI. I did a search of PTI, but nothing came up, but I know for a fact it has been talked about before. So, if you don't mind rehashing or pointing me to those threads that would be great. Basically I am looking for any information about PTI that you wish you knew before you started the academy or any items you wish you had or found useful during your time. Thanks any info at all would be great.

Congrats I was also hired roughly 6 months ago, I went through ISP though. Congrats again it is the best feeling in the world when you put in all the hard work applying and then you are on the phone being told you have the job. Just remember this is only the beginning. Your life is about to change you are going to being putting in a lot of hard work. Congrats again this is the best job in the world.

Comment

Congrats jm23! Here's to a successful and SAFE career.

Good luck!

Comment

www.pti.uiuc.edu or you can google University of Illinois Police Training Institute. Congrats!
        "I am... reminded of something Cardinal Wolsey once told me. That I should only ever tell the king what he ought to do, not what he could do; for if the lion knows his own strength, no man could control him". Sir Thomas More

Comment

Congrats! I just accepted an offer, but haven't heard back yet. It's been a week and I am getting nervous.
          We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

I am sure if they offered you the spot and you accepted that they will be contacting you very soon. Maybe I will see you at PTI. I know you have learned patience having been almost all the way through the process, but hang in there for a few more days. No harm in calling and confirm that they received your acceptance letter.

Comment

Originally posted by jm23 View Post
              I am sure if they offered you the spot and you accepted that they will be contacting you very soon. Maybe I will see you at PTI. I know you have learned patience having been almost all the way through the process, but hang in there for a few more days. No harm in calling and confirm that they received your acceptance letter.
              I hand delivered the letter to them. Just waiting patiently at this point. I don't think I would make it into this upcoming academy, but never know. Good luck!
              We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

Way to go JM! I don't know anything about it, but hopefully it'll all go well for ya.

Comment

I'll send you a PM.

Comment

I finally received the good news that I'll be starting in January. For those of you who attended PTI recently, any advice or tips to do well in the academy? Christmas came early for me and I can't wait to start!

Comment

Congrats! Depending on if I pass these last couple tests I will be seeing you in January as well.

Comment

Thanks Chiguy. Good luck on your remaining tests!

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9933 users online. 374 members and 9559 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X