300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
    Been to the Juneway/Jonquil Jungle on more than one occasion. Lots of south side transplants there.
    Good ol' 20 sector... 24 is a decent district, cross Howard and the real estate and quality suddenly nose dived, lol.

Comment

• liberal town, good pd
      Last edited by Joe Snuffy; 08-21-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Did everybody get their apps in today?

Comment

• No, I screwed up. Couldn't get my transcripts in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick44 View Post
            Did everybody get their apps in today?
            Application sent, now prepping for physical on 31st!

Comment

• Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Any one did the poll for the power test? Is that all that is required to be done for one to test?

Comment

• Is it a barbell bench press or hammer strength machine?

Comment

• Originally posted by hanguknom View Post
                    Is it a barbell bench press or hammer strength machine?

Prepare for both...

Comment

• Looks like there will be about 150 people on sunday

Comment

• Will be there for the 8 am group, good luck to those at the 1 with the heat and rain

Comment

• They sent a dog and handler out to Fox Lake yesterday. That's the type of stuff you want to hear. Joliet sent someone too. There are much closer departments that did not send anyone or anything. Just something to chew on.

Comment

• We had a fews answer the NIPAS call. NO matter what, times like this, we all should have the shared resources of the group. It is impressive seeing the coordination of manpower on that manhunt. I wish them success in finding those suspects. I, can only hope we can spare the citizens of Fox Lake and Illinois those three trials.

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                              We had a fews answer the NIPAS call. NO matter what, times like this, we all should have the shared resources of the group. It is impressive seeing the coordination of manpower on that manhunt. I wish them success in finding those suspects. I, can only hope we can spare the citizens of Fox Lake and Illinois those three trials.
                              I want the trials...quick and speedy. I'd prefer a miserable, meager existence for the the rest of their lives in Menard, Stateville or Pontiac than seeing them get the easy out of being killed. If they want to die let them die alone from some slow and debilitating disease on a ****y smelling concrete floor in a Stateville tier after decaying there for 15 years. And when they look up and want the presence of their mothers they can find a sworn CO and some of their murderer tier mates for comfort. Death has its consequences but keeping them alive has some more. RIP LT.

Comment

• Has anyone heard from Evanston after the test?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4029 users online. 211 members and 3818 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X