300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Que163 View Post
    Thanks I hope it goes well to it would suck to get this far and it not lol. My background check finished some time in June and my Psych and Poly finished 2-3 weeks ago. Now from what I can guess is they're waiting for whoever else are on these steps to finish up with their BI/Poly/Psych and I heard the Civil Service Interviews might happen in August or September.
    Yea that would be terrible lol, But it sounds like your in the clear. Hopefully after the you get done with the Civil Service Interview (and you get your conditional offer) they are going to call the last batch of the list. Who know maybe by next year we both will be on.

Comment

Hopefully I'll keep this thread updated...I stopped because it seemed like nobody was here lol

Comment

If they still send their people to CPD Metro Academy, there is a class starting on 08 Sep.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
          If they still send their people to CPD Metro Academy, there is a class starting on 08 Sep.
          I know they've used COD a few times in the last couple years. They hired a couple guys last month. Actually they've hired quite a few the last coupld years.

Comment

Evanston Police Department

I don't see us being hired by the CPD metro date we still have a final interview which they haven't scheduled yet and once we pass that there's the medical. It'd be nice though.

Comment

So a quick update, I recently heard that they are now on the bottom 10 of the "A" list and that they are going to start the "B" list by November if everything goes smooth. Que163 how did the final interview go or have you still not been given a date?

Comment

They are definitely not done hiring. If you guys are as close as you make it sound (on the list) you'll get contacted before it expires.

Comment

Final interview went well they gave 3 of us conditional offers. The POWER test for Cook County Academy is on the 23rd and the academy itself starts Oct 6th. They definitely should be hiring more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Final interview went well they gave 3 of us conditional offers. The POWER test for Cook County Academy is on the 23rd and the academy itself starts Oct 6th. They definitely should be hiring more.

I'll be there too. There will be C.C. Forest Preseves guys in there with you.

Comment

Just got my email to start my background packet and get my finger prints done. Time to get my transcripts and start moving forward. Looks like they are done with A list and will start on the B list if anyone is on it.

@Que163: if you don't mind how long did it take you from getting the background packet to you civil service interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Crispyrice35 View Post
                        Just got my email to start my background packet and get my finger prints done. Time to get my transcripts and start moving forward. Looks like they are done with A list and will start on the B list if anyone is on it.

@Que163: if you don't mind how long did it take you from getting the background packet to you civil service interview?
                        About 4 months.

Comment

I don't see us being hired by the CPD metro date we still have a final interview which they haven't scheduled yet and once we pass that there's the medical. It'd be nice though.

They just had about 4 or 5 people graduate from triton.

Comment

So a quick update, I recently heard that they are now on the bottom 10 of the "A" list and that they are going to start the "B" list by November if everything goes smooth. Que163 how did the final interview go or have you still not been given a date?
                            I just got an email yesterday that I will be contacted soon to schedule the panel interview. I have never done one yet so I'm excited & very nervous! This is also the first communication I've received since I got my exam results months & months ago! I honestly didn't think I would hear from Evanston so I'm excited about this prospect again!

Comment

Originally posted by Hivona View Post
                              I just got an email yesterday that I will be contacted soon to schedule the panel interview. I have never done one yet so I'm excited & very nervous! This is also the first communication I've received since I got my exam results months & months ago! I honestly didn't think I would hear from Evanston so I'm excited about this prospect again!
                              Congrats, from what I have heard they have 4 spots in the academy for march.
                              Last edited by Crispyrice35; 11-12-2014, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Congrats, from what I have heard they have 4 spots in the academy for march.

thank you! however, I still haven't gotten an interview date yet.

Sigh.....4 spots.. lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4925 users online. 272 members and 4653 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X