Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on getting hired else where. Thanks for the info inferno.

Comment

Does anyone know what academy Evanston P.D uses?

Comment

Originally posted by B-sully View Post
        I think they switch it up. I know they have used Metro but it seems like they've used PTI before too. You probably need to ask about the most recent recruits because a lot of departments have a couple they use or whichever academy has the most convenient dates.

Comment

Fyi evanston sent me a email last week regarding a background investigation. I Turned them down. I was in group a

Comment

Originally posted by B-sully View Post
            chicago metro police academy and they have 2 in the academy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC86 View Post
              chicago metro police academy and they have 2 in the academy right now.
              They also use COD. They probably just look at the schedule to see the next class coming up.

Comment

Are they still hiring? They are testing soon to start another list.

Comment

Did anybody test for Evanston this past Summer?

Comment

Sorry for bumping a old thread but I have some good information for those of you that tested last summer. Evanston just got approved to hire an additional 8 officers this year and have already gotten halfway through the A list. So is there anyone here who has tested and wants to share where they are along in the process to help figure where they are at on the list?

Comment

Where'd you hear this at? About them trying to hire 8.

Comment

Originally posted by que163 View Post
                        where'd you hear this at? About them trying to hire 8.
                        nsa

Comment

Originally posted by Que163 View Post
                          Where'd you hear this at? About them trying to hire 8.
                          I got this information from a person within the department who is high up there, so this information is creditable. If i understood correctly what i have been told they have already gone through the first 30 on the list and are on the next 15 as of now or they will be shortly starting the next batch.

Comment

Oh ok got it, I'm in that post 30 group. So far I've finished the BI, Psych and Poly and am waiting for the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by Que163 View Post
                              Oh ok got it, I'm in that post 30 group. So far I've finished the BI, Psych and Poly and am waiting for the next step.
                              So i take it your in the 30-45 group then? If you don't mind me asking how long ago did you start you BI, Psych and poly? Congrats your practically at the end, I hope it all goes well. I'm near the end of the A group and I was told they plan on finishing A group before the end of the year. So just waiting for my chance. Out of the first 30 I know that they hired 3 out of the first 30, so it looks promising when originally around 160 applied.

Comment

Originally posted by Crispyrice35 View Post
                                So i take it your in the 30-45 group then? If you don't mind me asking how long ago did you start you BI, Psych and poly? Congrats your practically at the end, I hope it all goes well. I'm near the end of the A group and I was told they plan on finishing A group before the end of the year. So just waiting for my chance. Out of the first 30 I know that they hired 3 out of the first 30, so it looks promising when originally around 160 applied.
                                Thanks I hope it goes well to it would suck to get this far and it not lol. My background check finished some time in June and my Psych and Poly finished 2-3 weeks ago. Now from what I can guess is they're waiting for whoever else are on these steps to finish up with their BI/Poly/Psych and I heard the Civil Service Interviews might happen in August or September.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3268 users online. 157 members and 3111 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X