Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the written today for Evanston... Was anyone else there?

Comment

Yep, The testing procedure sounds like they do everything like the poly and pysch before they put you on the list. Is that what you guys got from what the cheif said? And him saying they hired 40 in the last four years sounds encouraging.

Comment

I was there, overall it has been a pretty smooth process so far.

Comment

anybody else get their interview email today?

Comment

Yep, just got it

Comment

did you guys get anything in the mail too or just an email?

Comment

got an email. Anybody have an idea what they mean by the two points in the email, especially about the writing part?

Comment

I got the email today... Says I was put in Category A and have like a panel interview on June 30th at 10:30.... Does anyone know what the different categories mean and if we will find out what our actual scores on the test were?

Comment

I tested with them last time. The category is like a band system that they use, very similar to Oak Park. They group the scores together and go from there everyone pretty much in A group goes the same time then B group goes the same time and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno93 View Post
                      got an email. Anybody have an idea what they mean by the two points in the email, especially about the writing part?
                      you will be given questions to review and answer once you go in front of the panel, they are also doing a writing sample to test your ability to write grammatically correct

Comment

Originally posted by hiphop1983 View Post
                        I got the email today... Says I was put in Category A and have like a panel interview on June 30th at 10:30.... Does anyone know what the different categories mean and if we will find out what our actual scores on the test were?
                        Just like Oak Park.....if you're not in Band A, you can pretty much forget it

Comment

Originally posted by chgometro View Post
                          Just like Oak Park.....if you're not in Band A, you can pretty much forget it
                          Cool, Well I was in Category A, so I guess thats a good thing...I just wish I knew how I did on the test...

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus259
                            This is as with most departments. If not in at least the top 20, don't even hope for it.
                            Or know the mayor

Comment

Originally posted by hiphop1983 View Post
                              How did it go hiphop1983?
                              Last edited by B-sully; 06-30-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I think it went well.. It was just a panel style interview..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3258 users online. 159 members and 3099 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X