300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posen PD

They're testing any positive or negative info on this department?

I can tell you this much about Posen because I don't live far from the city. VERY proactive dept. Brand new vehicles. About 5-6 on patrol at a time for a city with population of about 5,100. Brand new Police Station/Fire Dept. Overall, fairly peaceful neighborhood. Bodering Midlothian, Markham and Blue Island. Mixed community with a moderately low crime rate. Don't know about the inner dynamics of the dept/salaries but they are VERY visible along 147th/Sibley Blvd. between Kedzie and Dixie Hwy/Western. Seems like a decent place to gain experience from an outsider looking in. :-D

Comment

hope they got somewhat better, when i was a kid,it was like the entire dept had barney fife's runnin around,
      midlo were always good back then, a guy i went to high school with...he grad 1979, i believe became the chief at one time.
      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

New to this thread. I'll be in this run. How many slots are available.

Comment

U may wanna just HR a call spyda. Keep on pluggin away bro. Posen seems like a pretty laid back gig with all new equipment. I see them almost daily. I think their salaries are pretty decent and very competitive with the current going salaries. Just remember this, What God has in store for you is for YOU AND NOBODY ELSE! Keep staying motivated and positive, TRUST ME ...it will payoff! Only GOD knows where your motivation will lead you in the LEO field.
          Last edited by Que_Dog7; 06-21-2011, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Thank's Man. I appreciate it.

Comment

New also to this thread...i will also be there!

Comment

Hey loyola, what did you get fired for at your last department? I couldn't read the whole document online.
                For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

"Jeff, you are the best cop on this board"-Anonymous Post

Comment

Nice try, but if I remember correctly you've said you worked for another Pd before? Then you somehow end up at loyola....odd.
                  For the cops out there: You are an adult. If you want to write someone, write them. If you don't want to write someone, then don't write them.

Comment

So what did you get fired for?

Comment

So you left a PD to go work at loyola? riiiight.

Comment

Ummmm, What?? I thought discussion about Posen PD was suppose to be going on in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by hiphop1983 View Post
                          Ummmm, What?? I thought discussion about Posen PD was suppose to be going on in this thread?
                          Nope.

Comment

I'm going to tell you this Loyola. The app says waived but you will have to take it. Next time you see a Posen patrolman ask him.

Comment

Does anyone know if Posen is hiring? There are 2 other tests that day as well (Lincolnwood and Bensenville) to choose from. Actually, it would be a great help if anyone knew if Lincolnwood or Bensenville were looking to hire (I got the feeling that Bensenville only wanted military because half of their preliminary application consisted of questions about military experience...)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4953 users online. 215 members and 4738 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X