300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crete PD

Does anyone know anyone or have any info about Crete? Applications are up for this month.

It is a good department, smaller, but good equipment. I know several of the guys over there and they are good guys. Since it is a smaller department the pay is less then some departments. Good place to work.

Comment

A very good department and professional. I will advise to test but they're not looking to hire anytime soon.

Comment

The test if i read correct is the same as Midlothian. I'm going to do Midlothian as they seem to be hiring soon.

Comment

So they are just putting together a list?

Comment

Originally posted by Toorop View Post
            So they are just putting together a list?
            Don't let that discourage you, Midlothian told me the same thing when I tested and now they have offered me a job.
            We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

Anyone get hired off this list from 11?

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
                Anyone get hired off this list from 11?
                Yes, sorry for the delay, forgot there was a thread on here. 2 guys were hired in March and they are attempting to hire one more off of that list.
                "It's a whole lot better to go up the river with seven studs than a hundred ****heads."
                "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

Comment

Crete is taking Laterals

http://www.villageofcrete.org/DocumentCenter/View/1547
                  "It's a whole lot better to go up the river with seven studs than a hundred ****heads."

Comment

A buddy of mine was a Lateral for them several months ago. Apparently they WERE hiring.
                    Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Soooo.....5 lateral apps turned in. Good luck guys

Comment

Good group of guys there and Chief is pretty cool guy. Whoever gets hired it will be a good opportunity.

Comment

http://www.theblueline.com/feature/ILcrete3.html

One day left!

Comment

Anyone test last weekend?

Comment

Officers are looking to leave in mass. Don't know why as I still think it's one of the better police departments in the area.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6434 users online. 351 members and 6083 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X