• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McHenry Co. Deputy Sheriiff

So who's going out there tomorrow??

U.S. Border Patrol
    EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

went... waited.... The one time I kinda of was ****ed because I had the NIPSTA card..... No where to go and I had to wait for the written.

Comment

How many showed up?

Comment

less than 300 from what they said... then they lost a bit when they performed the power test.

Comment

Always happens lol i didnt test this year i couldnt get off work today they usually test in the fall

Comment

Something around 220 showed up. Guys were failing the bench left and right. Written was super easy. Waiting for the results now. Any of you guys doing the McHenry city test??

U.S. Border Patrol
            EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

No bachelors otherwise i would love the area hopefully one of these days

Comment

Got the letter that I passed the written and was put on the eligibility list. Was kind of hoping they would rank all the applicants according to test scores, etc. but they didn't. Anyone else??

U.S. Border Patrol
                EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

Originally posted by Allistar View Post
                  Got the letter that I passed the written and was put on the eligibility list. Was kind of hoping they would rank all the applicants according to test scores, etc. but they didn't. Anyone else??
                  Yeah, they dont rank by score. The Sheriff has the ability to choose who he wants from the list, there is NO hiring order..... and he takes full advantage of that.

That is something that should have been told to you guys during testing, they did for when I was hired.

Comment

pretty much all sheriffs depts are like that, but i hear McHenry County is very political and its a Mans county , i would love to work here but i couldnt get the day off to test so i will try next time

Comment

Originally posted by ochave000 View Post
                      pretty much all sheriffs depts are like that, but i hear McHenry County is very political and its a Mans county , i would love to work here but i couldnt get the day off to test so i will try next time
                      Hahahaha........ No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by M.C.S.D View Post
                        Yeah, they dont rank by score. The Sheriff has the ability to choose who he wants from the list, there is NO hiring order..... and he takes full advantage of that.

That is something that should have been told to you guys during testing, they did for when I was hired.
                        Thanks, at least I know where I stand. You wouldn't happen to know how big that list is??

U.S. Border Patrol
                        EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

Its always a couple of hundred

Comment

It's on the departments website. 187 people made the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
                              It's on the departments website. 187 people made the list.
                              Thanks man, should have looked there first. Another list added to my inventory, let's just hope it doesn't expire first.

U.S. Border Patrol
                              EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5608 users online. 329 members and 5279 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X