300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall county sheriff patrol

Anyone know anything about this place says specifically not hiring only taking people who want to be considered on the elgibilty list

What do you want to know?

Comment

General feel of the place, have they hired at all in the past 3 years i know that area is growing

Comment

They have definitely hired in the past 3 years, how many exactly I dont know. They are relatively busy with Boulder Hill and Light road which both have had shootings and stabbings. They actually get a bit of everything. As with most Counties they have a lot of ground to cover. There are some good guys there. They run the Counties Swat team which consists of members from all agencies in the County. They also participate in the Counties drug unit. I am not sure what their financial state is however they have hired off every other list they had in the past.

Comment

Cowboys pretty much summed it up. Can be a fun / good place to work, there something for everyone - you can go call to call in places like "The Hill" or if you want to play Trooper, you can work the south and run traffic all day w/the occasional farmer - neighbor dispute etc. in between stops.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3123 users online. 158 members and 2965 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X