• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What testing service did they use?

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
      What testing service did they use?
      Don't forget things change. The last two tests my department offered were different. I'm not sure, but it looks like the new one was a lot harder than the old one. They may not be using that old test...just a reminder.
      Last edited by Joe Snuffy; 04-21-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

How many openings do they have?

Comment

There is a good chance that people could be hired off of the next list, depending on it's term. I think this is the firs time we've only required a high school diploma to test, so it should be a bigger turn out.

People can PM with questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Item9 View Post
            There is a good chance that people could be hired off of the next list, depending on it's term. I think this is the firs time we've only required a high school diploma to test, so it should be a bigger turn out.

People can PM with questions.
            I'm surprised you guys don't get more attention. I know sometimes people shy away from smaller departments but you guys have a pretty decent activity level with the affluent status and the population. I don't see why anyone applying in that area at OP, EP or FP wouldn't come out....and why does every town right there have two names hmmmm?

Comment

Just sending prayers for a speedy recovery of the 2 River Forest Police Officers injured in the ambush this morning. Stay safe guys.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...314282941.html

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw13 View Post
                Just sending prayers for a speedy recovery of the 2 River Forest Police Officers injured in the ambush this morning. Stay safe guys.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...314282941.html
                I want to know the results of that follow up investigation because I want to know if the female caller was in on the ambush or was she actually injured at the time? Either way, one less trial we have to worry about crippling the Crook County system.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                  I want to know the results of that follow up investigation because I want to know if the female caller was in on the ambush or was she actually injured at the time? Either way, one less trial we have to worry about crippling the Crook County system.
                  Scotty, if I understand correctly she was never in on the ambush. Her and her suitor (let's call him) were both apparently shot or otherwise injured by her son prior to police arrival. When units arrived, her son came out the door with a shotgun and fired, subsequently being hit by police returning fire. He was taken into custody. When the officers swept the house they found mom and also the suitor, both with injuries (fatal for the suitor).

Comment

Answered my questions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11344 users online. 509 members and 10835 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X