300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield XD .40 for immediate sale

Hey guys I know there is a forum for this but since I'm in chicago I wanted to throw this up here too.

I am selling my barely used springfield XD .40. Less than 300 rounds put through it and very we'll maintained. Asking $300 or best offer. I will consider all offers but please don't low ball.

I will ONLY sell to active law enforcement and corrections or private security personel, and require proof of employment. State mandatory waiting period does apply.

Any questions please pm me and ill give the specifics of the weapon.

Why not to somebody with an FOID card?
    "Get a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

Comment

PM sent...... . . . .

Comment

Check carefully if you are a city resident buying or selling a gun. Gun sales in Chicago are not allowed. If you buy a gun from someone in the city and try to register it with the city, they won't do it. Now a suburban resident can sell it to a city resident.

Just an FYI for anyone on or coming on CPD. Nothing like purchasing a gun you can't register.

Comment

Yeah im not a city resident. I also have to buy a new one anyways if i get picked up by one the 2 departments im in tye ladt steps with.

Oh and the question about why not someone with just a foid? Bought the gun when i was in LE, they have LE only magazines. Cant and wont sell those to civilians.

its a liability and responsability thing. Im not going to take that chance.

Comment

Will u sell with a foid without the mags?

Comment

Honestly I would prefer not to. Its a peace of mind thing for me. I have and probably will always only buy and sell from/to LEO's.

Comment

I volunteer in emergency managment does that change ur mind alittle?

Comment

Originally posted by M.C.S.D View Post

Oh and the question about why not someone with just a foid? Bought the gun when i was in LE, they have LE only magazines. Cant and wont sell those to civilians.

That ban has long since sunset, the XDMs ship with 19 capacity factory mags.

Comment

Unless you have LE or Corrections status..... no.

Again I'm former LE and am tryingto get back into it...... I don't need ANYTHING to mes that up. No offense to you but unless I know the person personaly they have to be law enforcement, corrections, or FULLY LISCENCED private security with proof of employment. Pretty much if you are exempt from IL carry laws and have passed stringent background checks with your employer then you are good to go.

Comment

DC27, either way still no civilians.

Btw I'm selling it with full XD GEAR that came with it, plus trijicon night sights and 3 - 12 round magazines...... at the time of purchase they were considered high cap.

Comment

Originally posted by DC27 View Post
                        That ban has long since sunset, the XDMs ship with 19 capacity factory mags.
                        Yes for the 9mm. A brand new XDM will run you 400 - 500 depending on what you want. This isnt an xdm its an xd in .40 with 3 mags, barely any use, no holster rash, taken care of for 300. I think its more than reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by M.C.S.D View Post
                          Yes for the 9mm. A brand new XDM will run you 400 - 500 depending on what you want. This isnt an xdm its an xd in .40 with 3 mags, barely any use, no holster rash, taken care of for 300. I think its more than reasonable.
                          It's actually a good price, I'm not arguing with you on that...I own and XD and like it.

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in

Comment

No worries. I didnt take anything as arguing anyways.

Comment

Its cool mcsd i understand

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6463 users online. 344 members and 6119 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X