300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy call offs

When you're in the academy is it possible to miss a day or call off?

For what reason? If its a birth in your family or a close family members death, maybe. Beyond that, no. Also if it is an in house academy, (you live there) that will make it even harder.

Comment

It is possible, but there better be a good reason for it. A friend of mine who graduated had to leave early one day because she had the flu. The instructors knew she was a hard-worker and wasn't pulling any BS. They let her go home no questions asked and she returned the next day.

Comment

They wouldn't let me call off when my wife was in the hospital giving birth to my daughter. I had to go in and a sergeant let me sneak out after a couple hours. Believe me, there are a couple names I will never forget.

Comment

I would bring in doctor's note, and I really would be scared to miss more than one day.

Comment

For illness, they let people skip out on PT

Comment

Just got out ISP academy a little over a month ago and they were very accepting of people to miss a few hours or a day to attend doctors appointments with their wives and things of that nature.

Comment

Originally posted by markdh720 View Post
                They wouldn't let me call off when my wife was in the hospital giving birth to my daughter. I had to go in and a sergeant let me sneak out after a couple hours. Believe me, there are a couple names I will never forget.
                Now thats messed up, hope you were able to make it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6437 users online. 348 members and 6089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X