Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes..cannot take test within 30 days of UIC, but can transfer score. Same test, same exact process.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Does anyone have info on this dept, (work, hours, moral ect.)
        *G*

Comment

set days off, 8 hr shifts

Comment

I got my invite to participate in the physical agility may 2

Comment

They will be hiring 3-4 quickly

Comment

Passed the written on to the oral boards May 20th. Anyone have any insight on their oral boards?

Comment

I ranked pretty high when another college gave me an oral board. For these interviews you want to sound as if you're not there to "rock the boat". After all it is a business and they don't want to drive their students (clients) away.
                  Instead of making arrests you're a problem solver. Go in with this mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                    Passed the written on to the oral boards May 20th. Anyone have any insight on their oral boards?
                    The oral board is a panel of three (not from the PD). They are usually command staff from other local/university PD's. You will be asked approximately five questions and if I remember correctly, you must do an oral resume. HINT: Even if they dont ask or mention it, make sure you ask if you may have a moment to explain your qualifications. Oral interview is pretty quick, if you score high enough you will make it to the PD interview which is all command staff and officers from the PD.

Comment

Thank you for the insight this will help me prepare.

Comment

Just finished my oral interview. . I felt it went well.. next wed we will have results.. back to waiting

Comment

Just received a letter with the results. Good luck all!
                          Last edited by newsti13; 05-28-2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                            Just received a letter with the results. Good luck all!
                            3-4 will be hired for the june 30th cook county academy..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8540 users online. 381 members and 8159 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X