Appointment:
    100%

Qualifications:
    CREDENTIALS TO BE VERIFIED BY PLACEMENT OFFICER

High School graduate or equivalent;
    Possession of a valid State of Illinois driver’s license;
    No record of conviction of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude;
    Eligibility for bonding, if required by the employing institution;
    Successful completion of the Basic Law Enforcement Officers’ Training Course as prescribed by the Illinois Local Governmental Law Enforcement Officers’ Training Board, if required by the employing institution. All recruit law enforcement officers who successfully complete this course after September 1, 1984, are required to successfully pass the Law Enforcement Officers Certification Examination. (Applicants lacking such training at the time of appointment will be required to complete such requirement during, and as part of, their probationary period of employment.)

NOTE: Persons who have not successfully completed a 40-hour training course approved by the Illinois Local Governmental Law Enforcement Officers’ Training Board in the use of a suitable type of firearm must complete the course as a part of their probationary period. No appointed police officers are authorized to carry a service weapon until successfully completing such training.
    At least 21 years of age.
    THIS EXAM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
    1. Physical Examination
    2. Written Examination
    3. Oral Board Examination
    To apply:
    ALL CANDIDATES MUST APPLY IN PERSON. If you are seeking employment at NEIU for the first time, you need to fill out a designated application form and present your current State of Illinois driver’s license at 5555 N. Bernard in the Office of Human Resources, Bernard Office Building (BOB), Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.

NEIU Employment Services reserve the right not to consider any application on the basis of incomplete information/documents, delay in submission, and disqualifications under the rules of State Universities Civil Service System. Employment Services, however, assure that your application will be duly reviewed on the basis of the classification(s) in which you qualify, and accordingly will inform you of their decision. If you have any questions, please contact us at 773-442-5201.

Application Deadline:
    Applications & credentials must be submitted no later than the close of business day 5/17/11.

hmmmmm.... I have dropped off an app to this place a couple times in the last few years and have never gotten so much as a call or email back...

Comment

I have spoken with two Officer's from Northeastern about a month ago and they both told me that they had no plans to hire, take it for what its worth.

Comment

Originally posted by park88 View Post
        I have spoken with two Officer's from Northeastern about a month ago and they both told me that they had no plans to hire, take it for what its worth.
        There are hiring two for the sept academy.

Comment

There is another power on the 15th, so expect more people to be on the list

Comment

There is also one more on the 14... so there are two more sessions.

Comment

The process took forever today, I hope that they learn to multitask before the next pt

Comment

me too, good luck!

Comment

I took mine at "9:15".....I was there at 8:45.....they let us in the room at 9:20, test started at like 9:35 lol.

I passed.....took the written......I was told that they will be interviewing end of this month, begging of next......good luck bud

Comment

Did anyone have an oral board?

Comment

A friend of mine has just yesterday, he felt that it went well. They will be hiring.

Comment

Thanks great! I hope he does well!

Comment

Last edited by Of.Ponzi; 08-06-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Testing again for anyone interested. Hiring three

Comment

Originally posted by gogokart98 View Post
                              Testing again for anyone interested. Hiring three
                              If you take the UIC test can you still test for Northeastern? Do they use the same test system?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4933 users online. 196 members and 4737 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X