300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynwood PD

anyone know anything about lynwood pd, and if they plan to hire of the test?

Very good group of guys and the Chief and DC are for their officer's. However, they're forming a list only with no hiring anytime soon is what I was told by an officer there.

Comment

So who was there today? Pass or fail? Score?

I passed the written and thanks to NIPSTA, I passed the physical automatically. However, I am pretty bummed with the written score (78%). I thought for sure I did better. I know for fact vocabulary messed me up since i guessed most of them. And grammar wasn't the easiest for me as well.
      "Get a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

Comment

How many showed up?

Comment

Originally posted by littleguy View Post
          How many showed up?
          90 people

Comment

Anyone made to oral? I got the call and this is my first oral experience...

Comment

Who was at the oral today? I wonder when will they reveal our score and if we will continue with the process or not. Any ideas?

Comment

Anybody else got the list?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6124 users online. 346 members and 5778 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X