300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Run To Remember

I know some people here mentioned they were doing the Run To Remember Saturday. Anyone planning on going out afterward? I'm planning on going to George Street Pub with my fiancee after for one last "hurrah" before starting the new job next week. Mainly because all the proceeds from the food/drink money go right to the CPMF. If you guys are going, it'd be cool to say hi.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence to those who would do us harm." - George Orwell, April 4, 1942

Damn! I don't know how I missed this post!! I just got back from the run, it was ALOT of fun. Got to chat with Hillard & Cline for a little bit which was awesome.

Recommend you all do it next year!

Comment

I'm definitely doing it next year. What a blast. The helicopter flyby at the start was awesome!

I didn't see Hillard and Cline there. I did take a peek in the new APC. That thing is sharp.
      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence to those who would do us harm." - George Orwell, April 4, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by FlyChicaga View Post
        I'm definitely doing it next year. What a blast. The helicopter flyby at the start was awesome!

I didn't see Hillard and Cline there. I did take a peek in the new APC. That thing is sharp.
        Hillard & Cline did the countdown right before the race?? And the stuck around afterwards for a good while.

Comment

Originally posted by park88 View Post
          Hillard & Cline did the countdown right before the race?? And the stuck around afterwards for a good while.
          From where I was standing, we couldn't hear anything. Nobody knew the anthem started until after the first couple verses.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyChicaga View Post
            From where I was standing, we couldn't hear anything. Nobody knew the anthem started until after the first couple verses.
            How far were you back? I right behind the "5min" mile people.

Comment

I was right in front of the far left port-a-john's.

Comment

Anyone else make it up to St. Judes today?
                one point twenty one jiggowatts....ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGGOWATTS!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4111 users online. 207 members and 3904 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X