300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kankakee County Sheriff

Their website says they're testing. The question is are they hiring.

they are short 17 officers I believe.
    We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

17 openings? wow thats pretty good, i dont get the 80 hours thats really goofy i would apply if i had 80 credits

Comment

They do have a residency requirement. It is anywhere in the limits of Kankakee County. There was an article in the Daily Journal (local paper) that advised they were not hiring I read. They're just putting a list together. I hope that answers everyones questions.

Comment

Just finished orientation; hiring for sure 3 officers. Residence requirement and I'm out!! About 80 applicants total.

Comment

The Sheriff is a really good guy and takes care of the department. Haven't heard too many of their guys say bad things about him. Pretty active department, have some good speciality units, decent equipment, take home car, etc. I think the 80 hours is there so people had to go a little above and beyond a simple Associate's Degree but requiring a Bachelor's Degree for a county this size might significantly shrink the applicant pool. Also, having a Bachelor's Degree doesn't necessarily mean a better officer.

Comment

Anyone that tested hear from Kankakee County yet?

Comment

Did anyone on hear go to the oral interview? What was that????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6209 users online. 343 members and 5866 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X