Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moved up five spots still in 20's though

Comment

FYI they are moving forward with the top 10. I asked if they are now hiring and they stated they were. Didnt ask how many though.

Comment

Good news good luck to those who are in the top ten

Comment

Last edited by mjw5678; 09-01-2011, 07:31 AM. Reason: issue resolved.

Comment

Just ran into Chief Peterson this morning. He told me that Summit's full force should be about 35, they are way under 30. He told me that the current list will expire before they hire anyone. Due to the layoffs that happened he does not know when they will start hiring again.

Comment

Yeah thats about 5% true. They laid two people off probably 2 years ago. They since hired 2 from the current active list. From my understanding 1 of those people already left for another department. So, for him to say to due to layoffs is very very misleading and false. I believe they are trying to hire one of their part time guys to replace the one who left.

Originally posted by jasiuplguy View Post
              Just ran into Chief Peterson this morning. He told me that Summit's full force should be about 35, they are way under 30. He told me that the current list will expire before they hire anyone. Due to the layoffs that happened he does not know when they will start hiring again.

Comment

Originally posted by shawshank772 View Post
                Yeah thats about 5% true. They laid two people off probably 2 years ago. They since hired 2 from the current active list. From my understanding 1 of those people already left for another department. So, for him to say to due to layoffs is very very misleading and false. I believe they are trying to hire one of their part time guys to replace the one who left.
                I was just sharing what he told me. It seems like one of those "who you know, not what you know" departments.

Comment

Does anyone know if they have any plans to hire anytime soon?

Comment

The town is economically in the toilet headed to the sewer. Don't know they're hiring status, but I'm sure things aren't good.
                    www.saveavet.org

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9238 users online. 387 members and 8851 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X