300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Pacfic (Special Agent).

I guess they are still are looking. Applied last time and didn't hear back from them at all. Good luck.

http://www.unionpacific.jobs/careers...EQN_NBR=061695

Application due by April 28th.

Comment

you have to go on the website and check your status. They dont mail you a reject letter etc...I applied on thurs or fri and my status is already updated to thanks but no thanks.

Comment

Anyone know if a bachelor degree is a must with them. Have an Associates w 8 years experience.

Comment

just out of curiosity, what's that job pay?

Comment

Originally posted by paul190 View Post
            Anyone know if a bachelor degree is a must with them. Have an Associates w 8 years experience.
            im guessing yes because i dont have one and get rejected everytime within days and I have almost 11 years and just under 60hrs of college credit.

Comment

Starting is around 65k (plus bonuses) and a car.
              Last edited by Motor5; 04-27-2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Did anyone get invited to a written test on May 15th?

Comment

I apparently am not qualified to watch trains enter/exit freight yards either. Oh well. I assume they either want IL cert or a bachelor or both.

Comment

I think the position entails a little more than watching trains enter/exit freight yards.

Comment

RR Police is what it is. You're not running around on calls in the community, you are hired to protect the RAILROADS assets. Watch the trains go in and out and make sure that residents from the communities along that route don't rape that train. What I've heard ( and take it with a grain of salt) is that besides looking for people that are / were municipal P/O's, they look for investigative experience. They also stress safety. Not just safety of P/O's doing there jobs, but RR employee safety. Might be the reason some of the guys on here that are already P/O's get the bums rush from some of these RR's.

Kind of like Loss Prevention, but with a big***z store, cooler toys and way better pay.

Comment

Did anyone take the SA test today? They said they are hiring one by July 1...

Comment

how many at the testing?

Comment

Originally posted by mjw5678 View Post
                            how many at the testing?
                            That was my question exactly. I had my app in for that position and wasn't selected. No sour grapes, or anything, I'm just curious what the size and makeup of the selection pool was.
                            "I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine." -John Galt

Comment

It looked like they had the room set up for 25 and I believe there was 13 maybe 14.... Best part is they waited 10 minutes for the last one. So much for being on time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3590 users online. 194 members and 3396 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X