300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler for a clean squad.. spring cleaning

For those of you who get take home cars... what kind of interest would there be for an experienced auto detailer/LEO to polish your squad car for cash... i already restore federal vista lightbars and polish other lightbars... i'm right by o'hare. i wouldnt trust my squad with a non-leo, thats why im asking.

opinions...?
    Alex: You do what you are Jezzie.

Jezzie: You mean you are what you do.

Alex: No, I mean, you do what you are. You're born with a gift. If not that, then you get good at something along the way. And what you're good at, you don't take for granted. You don't betray it.

Jezzie: What if you do, betray your gift?

Alex: Then you betray yourself. That's a sad thing.

If I was stil K9 with my take home I'd take you up on that in a heartbeat, you'd earn every penny This might be a hard sell since most PD's have an agreement with an area carwash to take care of the inside/outside and PW would maintain the equipment. And to be totally honest, other than the inside, I wouldn't pay an extra penny to maintain equipment that the city/town/village should be taking care of. But best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll get some takers.
    www.saveavet.org

Comment

All this time dogcop I thought it was you who had the drooling problem and since you’re losing your hair that hair floating around in the PV was yours. My mistake.
      Last edited by Ted1958; 05-23-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6066 users online. 301 members and 5765 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X