300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Policing Survey ** CPD Officers Only**

If you are a CPD officer and would like to take a survey regarding Community Policing it would be greatly appreciated. Please send me a PM and I will send the Survey. The results are for a research paper.

I would be weary as to where this leads you. It's one thing to survey, in person, verified CPD officers. It's much different to solicite information from annomous online contributors who claim to be from your target group. This tactic might be okay for some relatively novel assignments. However, attempting to write a credible research paper, based in large part on the survey responses from people who's affiliation with your target group can not be verified, leads to poor quality research.
    Don't walk behind me, and call me a leader.
    Don't walk in front of me, and call me a follower.
    Walk beside me and call me a brother.

Comment

Originally posted by AJS 0823 View Post
      I would be weary as to where this leads you. It's one thing to survey, in person, verified CPD officers. It's much different to solicite information from annomous online contributors who claim to be from your target group. This tactic might be okay for some relatively novel assignments. However, attempting to write a credible research paper, based in large part on the survey responses from people who's affiliation with your target group can not be verified, leads to poor quality research.
      Good advice. You should follow it and ask cops in uniform if they are willing to or find something else to write upon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3593 users online. 193 members and 3400 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X