300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evanston Pd

Evanston PD is testing, since this is a larger dept , anyone on this forum know if or how many they will be hiring, the applications go through Public Safety Recruitment

Originally posted by ochave000 View Post
    Evanston PD is testing, since this is a larger dept , anyone on this forum know if or how many they will be hiring, the applications go through Public Safety Recruitment
    They have 3 in the academy right now.

Comment

The last time I took this test they let everyone pass the power test even if other applicant’s obviously failed. For example, when we were taking the power test many people failed either the bench press or the run, but the person overseeing test just told them that they need to pass the power test if they get hired.

Comment

Great dept. I know a couple of their Officer's personally.

Comment

what makes them such a great department?

Comment

Originally posted by chiTOWNpd14 View Post
            The last time I took this test they let everyone pass the power test even if other applicant’s obviously failed. For example, when we were taking the power test many people failed either the bench press or the run, but the person overseeing test just told them that they need to pass the power test if they get hired.
            When I took the power for brookfield p.d I think it was C.O.P.S who did something like this. They let the people who failed the bench continue.

Comment

ive seen that too, with COPS testing service, i dont know what there problem is

Comment

Originally posted by ochave000 View Post
                ive seen that too, with COPS testing service, i dont know what there problem is
                Yeah idk either I saw a thread for brookfield p.d before I was able to post but idk what happened to it. Did you take that test in Nov?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4606 users online. 286 members and 4320 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X