300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook County Sheriff's Department

I guess its time to start the trend up again........

So how do all feel that some of our new Sgt's have 3 yrs or less and have never worked a deck!

Comment

Wait till you get those Sgt's that you worked with as officers and then act like their #$%# don't stink when they get those stripes. One Sgt. in receiving who acts that way now. But I got to give it up to a Sgt. who will always have your back. I won't say his name but he too works in receiving on afternoons and his name rhymes with "unta"! Lol.
      I loved working the jail but the administration and leadership sucks. Then you wonder why leadership sucks and it's because you get these young Sgt's fresh out the academy who have juice. Their loyalty is to the administration and not to the officers. They're the ones who do what the andministration tells them to do. "Write this Ofc up, Write that Ofc up!" B.S. !

Comment

Last edited by SheriffMcLawDog; 04-10-2011, 01:15 AM.

Comment

There's a unofficial hands off policy at the Jail but I have been a few situations where I had to put my hands on a detainee, as long as you do what you are trained to do and your written report is not 2 sentences long explaining what the detainee did. Common sense and being aware of your surroundings will get you far at the jail. Now about your pistol in a bar, I'm not sure if it says it in the GO's about having your weapon in a bar but I would you common sense, if your gonna drink take it home and at the very least wait till you get off probation before you doing anything you may second guess yourself about. If you have any other suggestions feel free to PM me.

Comment

This is straight from G.O. #3.14 II E. "While Correctional Officers are permitted to carry firearms during non-duty hours, they are instructed to refrain from doing so when there is a likelihood that they will be consuming alcoholic beverages or medications which may impair their physical and/or mental abilities".

Comment

Thanks for the ingo K0mbi

Comment

Does anyone know Supt Jackson reassigned?

Comment

Originally posted by Marine4lifeDOC View Post
                  Does anyone know Supt Jackson reassigned?
                  Would that be J Jackson?

Comment

Supt Jackson from 4 now in 2
                    Last edited by Marine4lifeDOC; 04-19-2011, 12:37 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4168 users online. 269 members and 3899 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X