300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside, IL

I saw that there testing again. There budget calls for +1 officer. Does any one know if they will be filling that spot. The app is open for a while and I know there current list is still active. Are they going to fill the +1 spot off the current list or off the new one? App is 40$ this time. Info would be great.

Thanks

Originally posted by BMW1984 View Post
    I saw that there testing again. There budget calls for +1 officer. Does any one know if they will be filling that spot. The app is open for a while and I know there current list is still active. Are they going to fill the +1 spot off the current list or off the new one? App is 40$ this time. Info would be great.

Thanks
    Make sure you study up on the uses of "there, their, and they're" before your next written test!

Comment

good luck learning those streets. Lived next to Riverside when I was younger and I still don't know exactly how to get through.

A good friend of mine I went to grammar school/high school is a copper there now. I'll see if I can squeeze him for some info.

Comment

If you wander off of Longcommon, it becomes a "Recovery Mission" LOL
        Last edited by ChiTownDet; 03-26-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
          If you wander off of Longcommon, it becomes a "Recovery Mission" LOL
          pack a lunch cause you might be stuck in there for hours...lol

Comment

I'm not sure how you would call down a traffic stop in riverside.... "I'll be at Long Meadow, Willow, and Spring Road where they all turn into each other and then become Birchwood... I think I'm in the southbound lane. Is there such a direction as Southnorth? Help! IL registration A585869 on a green -no wait- black -no- blue.... Damnit why aren't there any street lights????!?!?!?"

Comment

'I got traffic on that curved street ." Imagine a chase. "I'm going around again!"....Ah, Riverside. Fond memories of getting kicked out of that town a few times, along with my first mover (35 in a 25). "Turn this piece of shiate around, and get your ***zes back to Cicero where you belong!" About 5 of us got corralled playing "Bumper Tag" withour headlights off about 0300 hrs. there..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3669 users online. 183 members and 3486 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X