300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago metro academy

Anybody know if the Metro Academy uses machine or free weights?

The Metro Academy is for outside agencies which is why he started a new thread. Why do you ask about Metro? Are you heading there for the May class?

Comment

Exodus, you been so bitter lately. I'm sending you a juicebox via FedEx to cheer you up lol jk

Comment

Happens to the best of us, keep your head up.

Comment

Does anyone know when in May the next academy is set to begin? Also, is this a commuter academy or stay-away? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Here is the link:

http://www.ptb.state.il.us/pdf/Classes%20Offered.pdf

I believe it is commuting only, but I could be wrong.

Comment

You'll definitely use free-weights in the pre-academy power. Additionally, the academy is commuter only; but because of the early start time (uniform inspection begins at 0545) you'll have no problem finding a parking spot on Jackson. At worst, you'll have to walk a block.

Comment

You will go home every night. You will get two hour lunches and after the fifth week things will get easier. At the end you will steal Smith's baton and paint it bright pink or send letters to Manilla about his big toe. If these two are still the instructors. Metro is a good academy. You will get CPD instructors.
                Last edited by littleguy; 03-23-2011, 05:48 AM.

Comment

The two hour lunches (as well as cutting out early) are relics of the past. I heard similar stories before the academy and found out quickly they have their set schedules for a day and rarely deviate from that.

Manilla is definitely still around, too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5876 users online. 338 members and 5538 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X