Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody got the invitation for the oral board?

How are these commissioners? How is Rockford's oral interview? how many questions? What type of questions will be asked?

Thank you.
    Last edited by musclefan21; 08-08-2011, 10:04 AM.
    "Get a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"

Comment

Just when something good comes along saying there hiring I see this on the local news. Rockford possibly laying off 49!

http://www.wifr.com/home/headlines/R...127498358.html

Comment

9th worst town in amercia and they want to cut 49 when there 12-15 short now. Dont step foot in rockford if this is the case.

Comment

Anyone still remaining in the process for Rockford?

Anyone still remaining in the process for Rockford?

Comment

I' am one of the 14 or however fewer applicants left, and received the email today!!

Comment

Me too. My medical is on Friday. Looks like we'll get to know each other in Police Academy!

Comment

I am as well. 13 left. I m scheduling my medical and uniform fitting tomorrow. Hopefully we get to make it to academy! Good luck guys!

Comment

Hey audi, has anyone been contacted in your background packet? Krantz told me that he still have a few packets on his desk waiting to be picked up

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

I got hired! Academy is on the 8th with 10 other brothers and sister!

Comment

Last edited by Of.Ponzi; 08-05-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

It's nice to finally hear some good news come off the forums. From 300Busa and now musclefan. Best of luck two both of you guys. I hope to be following in your shoes soon.

Comment

There's probably close to 7-8 (maybe more) people that have been hired at PD's in the last year off the Ill. Forum. Good Luck to the rest that are testing / in the process. Hoping 2012 will be your year..

Comment

Congrats musclefan!

Got to keep positive....here's to hoping 2012 is the year for many of us!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5451 users online. 331 members and 5120 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X