300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake County Sheriff

Did anyone take the lake county sheriff's test roughly September of 2010, get called for the polygraph, psych and make the final eligibility list ever hear anything back, or get a sheriff's interview?

Anyone know the status of hiring with that department?

The POWER and written test was actually in June of '10, but yes, I also completed all phases of the testing process and am on the "Certified Eligibility List." I actually posted a similar thread a few months back to try to acquire information but nothing came of it. I know they hired two people toward the end of last year, but I have not heard anything regarding a Sheriff's interview or upcoming vacancies. With the economy the way it is I was shocked when they announced they would like to hire 12 - 15 from this round of testing, but as always I keep my hopes up. Any Lake County guys have input for us? We would appreciate it!

Comment

From what I have been able to gather from the board meetings posted on the lake county website is that off the old list they hired three guys in october who started fto in january. Then they were suppose to send three to the january academy but something happened and they only sent two. One of the guys that got hired in october quit fto for unknown reasons, so in february they hired the three lateral transfer applicants.

As of february it states there are 0 people on the lateral transfer list, 9 on the certified list, and 35 on the conditional list.

Hope that helps you a bit and some information for you guys that I found, but your right thinking about it it was in june my bad. I am just wondering if they expect to still hire all those guys or was the quota already filled or suspended.

Comment

Can you post a link for the County Board meeting minutes where is discusses the lateral, certified and conditional lists? I tried searching, but I can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeDoctor View Post
          Can you post a link for the County Board meeting minutes where is discusses the lateral, certified and conditional lists? I tried searching, but I can't find it.
          http://lakecounty.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx

Its in there somewhere, I was trying to find it but i cant find it atm if i do ill direct link you

Its in the law and judicial committee section and you got to look for the report from the sheriff
          Last edited by Nipas2020; 03-12-2011, 12:04 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4081 users online. 245 members and 3836 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X