Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 11AM group received notification via mail. Anyone who did not receive the letter was suppose to have shown up at the originally scheduled time.

Comment

anyone hear anything or get their results?

Comment

Nothing yet.. Aren't we supposed to get a letter in the mail about when the physical test is?

Comment

anyone hear anything? cause im started to think they are putting a list together initially based on the test scores with no interviews.

Comment

I called them yesterday to ask what was going on with the process. They said they "had a lot of applicants and were going to be sending out the letters for the next steps in the process soon." But seeing as how it's been 2 months already.......

Comment

Finally got the results in the mail today. No list and no info regarding interviews. I'm glad they at least gave the score though. I'm pleased with my score of a 97.

Comment

anyone even get hired by this place or hear anything, i remember like 700-800 people here , im just curious

Comment

Originally posted by ochave000 View Post
                  anyone even get hired by this place or hear anything, i remember like 700-800 people here , im just curious
                  I actually know of one person who got hired who took this test. A friend of a friend so I don't know if it really holds any water.

This was before I even started applying so I really can't specify any more details.

Comment

Yea I was just curious it's been about a year and like 800 applicants

Comment

Friend of mine works for wood dale, they have 2 in the academy currently
                      F.O.G. Holsters - The Last Holster You'll Ever Need

Comment

anyone know if they hired anyone from the last test?

Comment

Originally posted by qw456 View Post
                          anyone know if they hired anyone from the last test?
                          Yes, multiple hires.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9936 users online. 463 members and 9473 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X