• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Dale

anyone else apply to Wood Dale?

Cya there!

Comment

I dnt think they r hiring its a very good dept not many people leave i grew up in this area and still live here bensenville and wood go 2 the same high school wood dale is my second dream spot

Comment

From what i heard 3 people have left in the last 9 years

Comment

anyone show up for the morning test this Morning Besides me? atleast they will probably hire 1 and maybe more, test was really easy

Comment

Originally posted by ochave000 View Post
            anyone show up for the morning test this Morning Besides me? atleast they will probably hire 1 and maybe more, test was really easy
            Nah...ended up having to miss for NIPSTA even though I turned in an application. How many people were there? What test did they use?

Comment

How was the turnout?

Comment

One of the board members said 800 applicants. I got lucky becuase I had the NIPSTA test in morning but was able to make the wood dale test. It was a post test but does not hopeful for hiring but the chief did say they have a couple retirees possibly in the next year.

Comment

800 applied but i doubt 800 showed 300 tops

Comment

There were 300 in the 8AM group and about 300 in 11AM group

Comment

300 really? for 2 sessions? so to have a chance u really need a perfect score cuz that test was pretty easy i underestimated im thinking 400 total tops

Comment

ochave000
                        300 really? for 2 sessions? so to have a chance u really need a perfect score cuz that test was pretty easy i underestimated im thinking 400 total tops
                        Roughly 300 for each session. Even if you earned a perfect score, you will most likely need preference points to stay at the top of this list since so many people probably scored really well.

So, to have a chance, you really need to give it everything you've got in the interview.

Comment

i live in the next town over, Wood Dale doesnt screw around im suprised they are hiring, this place is a tough one to get into they should have just limited the window for the app i think they came out in Jan and were open till like march so no wonder why 800 people applied, no college 55 k a year, im going to give it a shot

Comment

For those of you that went did you receive something in the mail saying what time the test was or did you just have to wait until 11 even though you got there at 8?

Comment

I called and they told me 8am i think it was by last name

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9615 users online. 399 members and 9216 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X